Skip to content
- Our national voice carries the weight of 38,000 insurance brokers across Canada.
- We advocate for policies that ensure a vibrant and sustainable broker distribution channel.
- IBAC leads the fight to maintain the separation of the pillars of banking and insurance, benefitting brokers, consumers, and the industry.
- Our strong political relationships are leveraged to ensure that decision makers uphold our position in successive Bank Act reviews and related matters.
- We are at the forefront of important public policy issues such as open banking, fintech, and consumer privacy.
- We contribute to raising public awareness on the dangers of distracted driving and the impact of natural disasters.